What are the options for tidal streaming?
Tidal streaming can be done by 1) Airplay 2) UPNP using, for example, the “mconnect” app, and 3) Roon, which supports Tidal integration in the Roon software.
Does the TDAI-3400 support AirPlay2?
No. The TDAI-3400 supports only legacy Airplay.
How can I upgrade my amplifier with modules?
Contact your nearest Lyngdorf dealer. The modules can be ordered and mounted by your dealer.
How can I upload the latest software?
The software can be uploaded on the amplifier from the remote server through the setup page if the amplifier is connected to your local network, or via file transfer.
- Find the IP address by pressing the OK button on the remote twice.
- Enter the IP address in the browser of a PC or handheld device on the same network.
- Then follow the instructions under Manage Software and select Update Software.
- Download the new software from www.lyngdorf.com.
- Save the .gpg file on your PC or a USB stick.
- Make sure you eject the USB stick correctly from the PC.
- Connect the USB stick to the USB input of the product.
- Go into Manage Software and select Update Software.
- Then select the software either from the remote server or from file and Start Update.
How can I stream music to the TDAI-3400?
You can use the Lyngdorf Remote App (Android and IOS) for playing audio files from a USB drive or NAS (Network Attached Storage). A Roon server setup and Spotify apps will be able to connect directly, whereas all media player applications based on the universal DLNA communication will be able to connect to the processor and activate playback. AirPlay functionality will allow you to stream audio from your portable Apple device to the amplifier.
Is a DSD signal processed in its full resolution through the amplifier?
No. DSD is a signal type designed for transmitting high-resolution audio between products with a simple, yet high-quality D/A conversion. A DSD signal cannot be processed in the amplifier, which is why it must initially be converted to PCM.